Thursday, January 11, 2007

Beerunch!!

I haven't gone to a brunch since high school when I was dragged to Mother's Day brunch with a big group of extended family. I wasn't impressed. Over the past year I have heard a lot about brunches, its the new thing. I still haven't gone. Its kinda on my to-do list but nothing has sparked my interest.... until now. Cambridge Brewing Company is starting a Beerunch that will run every Sunday starting Jan 14th. Its Beer and Bunch, what a wonderful idea.

OK, so we’re a little bit obsessed with beer at the CBC. We admit it. We drink it; we put it in our food. Sometimes we even put food in our beer. ‘Beer-Cuisine’ has become a mantra at the Cambridge Brewing Company. Starting on Sunday, January 14th from 12-4 we will be open for ‘Beerunch’, our own beer infused spin on the classic brunch.
Every Sunday Starting January 14th.
12:00PM to 4:00PM

Cambridge Brewing Company
1 Kendall Square, Bldg 100
Cambridge
617-494-1994

>> Cambridge Brewing Company

No comments: