Friday, March 16, 2007

Belle of the ball

You would think I would write something to do on St. Patrick's Day. Nope-sorry, I don' treally have that much interest. Yeah, I like to drink beer as much as the next gal, but it has never been one of my fav's. Anywho on to what I do enjoy :)
Prom season is coming! Can you believe it! No, I am not inviting you to my prom that was 9 years ago, although in secret I wish I could go back and do it again. I heart dancing. I digress- Prom-someone else's. Did you know the average girl spends appx. $650 on prom? That is ridiculous! Jordan's Furniture and Anton's Cleaners are pairing up to make it possible for as many girls to make it to their prom. Have an extra dress or two lying around the house? You can drop it off at any Anton's or Jordan's Furniture store.

The dresses can be any size, but must be free of damage, only “gently worn” and cannot be more than 3 to 4 years old. The prom dresses are collected and dry-cleaned free of charge by Anton’s, and on April 28, a “boutique” will be held at Simmons College in Boston where girls can “shop” for free dresses.
Somerville Residents can drop their dresses off at:
Anton's Cleaners
723 Somerville Ave.
Dresses will be accepted until April 15th.

>> Help a girl get a prom dress
>>Jordan's Belle of the Ball

No comments: