Friday, May 11, 2007

The Zombies are coming!

I am not writing this post to encourage you to attend, so much as to warn you.
Saturday May 12 dozens of undead will be marching down Mass Ave. I live right off Mass Ave smack in the middle of Davis and Harvard. I am not sure this is something I want to see. But hey-if this is your cup of tea-go for it! (i was a little tempted when I read there would be "thriller" dancing. I heart MJ.)

Marchers are expected to make themselves up like zombies and act the part (moaning, groaning, Thriller-dancing) along the march’s route between Davis and Harvard Squares. Rain or shine, the March will wind its way down Mass Ave. and conclude for an afterparty at The Cellar bar at 991 Mass. Ave. near Harvard Square
Saturday 5/12
6:30p March begins
Davis Sqaure-Harvard Sqaure.

>>halfwaytohuman

No comments: