Thursday, January 04, 2007

Somerville Condo for $155,000

I'm not mature enough to buy a home. I mean, I still have posters on my walls and a large pile of empty beer cans lining my kitchen wall, so I have a way to go. If you are a little ahead of me, there is a steal available through the city of Somerville Housing Division.

This luxury loft style condominium is located in the historic Durrell School Place. This affordable unit has top of the line finishes for $155,000, and includes 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, off-street deeded parking, central AC, 12 foot ceilings, and is just steps from shopping and public transportation. The condominium is located at 245 Beacon Street. The unit will be offered to income-qualified households of 1-2 people, who currently live or work in Somerville.
>> Somerville Housing Programs
>> Details

No comments: