Friday, February 02, 2007

Scrap and Craft

Scrapbooking, the fairly new craft that rushed through the world like wildfire. Girls (and I am sure some guys somewhere) of all ages picked up on it. Personally-I tried to put together a scrapbook recently, I hated it! I cannot cut a straight line for the life of me! Ribbon and I do not get along. It is not for me. But luckily I don't have to attend all the events i write about. I am open to other people attending this fantastic event!

Calling all scrapbookers and crafters! Gather your adhesive, fun photos and papers and meet us at Spark Craft Studio at 1pm on Saturday February 3rd. We will enjoy 3 hours of unrestricted access to all of Spark's tools and equipment, including the Sizzix die cut machine with shape and alphabet die cuts, rubber stamps, and more!
Please bring 7-10 photo's and your supplies. If you do not have any, they can be purchased in the Spark Retail Boutique.
Not into scrapbooking, but really enjoy crafts? Just bring your supplies some beads or yarn, and join the fun!
Also feel free to bring some clean, non-sticky snacks.

Saturday February 3rd.
SPARK CRAFTS
50 Grove St.
Somerville MA, 02143
Members: $8.00 studio fee*
Non Members: $13 ($8 studio fee* + $5 lunch club fee)


>>Spark Craft Studio

No comments: