Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My New Obsession

It's been a while, I know. I wish I could say I have been slacking off, drinking beers, catching up with friends, and getting lots of sleep; sadly that is not the case. Instead I have been obsessively reading real estate listings, pounding numbers into mortgage calculators, dragging myself to open houses, and going blind from reading first time buyer articles; that’s right I'm thinking of buying a house. There is a slim to none chance I can pull it off this year, but I have started the process and it is slowly consuming my life. Of course I'm looking to stay in Cambridge / Somerville and I have found a few resources I thought I would pass along to you.

>> Somerville Housing Programs and Services
>> Cambridge Housing Division
>> Craigslist Real Estate
>> MLS Homefinder
>> MassHousing
>> Housing Affordability Calculator

No comments: