Monday, March 05, 2007

Restaurant Week is back!

Restaurant Week: A week where approximately 130 restaurants in and around Boston put together a three course meal (you can usually choose between 2-3 options per course) and there is a set price. Lunch is $20.07 and Dinner is $33.07
I have to be honest and say I have not yet been to a restaurant in Cambridge during restaurant week so I can't review, but I promise I will try this week.
Last year I was lucky enough to visit the Wine Cellar in Boston. A FABULOUS fondu restaurant. This year I think I will hit up Temple Bar, or Henrieta's Table at the Charles Hotel.

Boston's Restaurant Week
Sunday March 4-Friday March 9.

Here are two websites with participating restaurants. You can even reserve online for some.

>>BostonUSA
>>Unofficial Guide to Restaurant Week

No comments: